Subscriptions and Operations Manager
£30,000 per annum
Is the role Permanent?
Is the role Full-time?
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Monday 24 January 2022.
Granta Magazine is looking for a Subscriptions and Operations Manager. The successful candidate will implement an annual strategy driving subscriptions to the magazine, executing marketing campaigns in line with agreed budgets and targets. They will oversee direct sales and liaise with our customer service team, distributors and trade / newsstand partners.
- To measure and review the performance of all campaigns, ensuring business and income objectives are achieved
- To retain subscribers as well as recruit new ones
- To produce written briefs and documentation for agencies and suppliers as required
- To create engaging and enticing advertising copy
- To implement promotional partnerships and other initiatives to increase subscriptions
The successful candidate will have digital marketing knowledge, with experience of implementing and monitoring campaigns involving Google AdWords, Google Remarketing, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager. They will have the ability to work under their own initiative according to deadline and be flexible, creative and enthusiastic.
Previous marketing experience is essential, and experience with project management, operations, and subscription or membership campaigns is highly desirable.
Granta is currently trialling blended working, and the subscriptions and operations manager has the option to work two days each week from home