Sales & Publisher Services Coordinator
Ingram Publisher Services (IPS)
St John St, London, UK
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
apply online https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/IngramContentGroup1/743999796803880-sales-publisher-services-coordinator-ingram-publisher-services-ips-
To take responsibility for being the initial and key point of contact for client publishers sold and distributed by IPS UK. The number of clients you are responsible for will depend upon a number of factors including size & requirements of individual clients and your own experience
To deliver services to clients and customers working with your team, department colleagues and other IPS colleagues.
Requirements of Role & Personal Attributes
- Be a proactive and supportive key account coordinator to your publisher base
- Liaise with other departments to help problem solve for publishers
- Organise seasonal sales meetings
- Coordinate sales material needs with publisher on behalf of sales team
- Work with publishers on their critical path and metadata
- Gather and provide feedback from sales team to publisher clients regarding initial print runs
- Coordinate successful delivery of special event orders for client publishers
- To take ownership of and have responsibility for the swift resolution of queries relating to any aspect of our service and to communicate actions back to clients (and customers where appropriate) accelerating these to team leaders and managers where appropriate.
- To ensure accurate and timely input of data and responses to communications
- To maintain company databases such as the intranet and procedures / information spreadsheets etc
- Participate with other departments in the process of setting up new clients into our systems and familiarising them with our services
- To proactively engage in dialogue with clients (and customers where appropriate) about their businesses and their requirements of IPS
- To act as an advocate within IPS for the service needs and expectations of clients and customers.
- Communicate clearly and positively with other departments of and colleagues within IPS about customer and client needs and expectations.
- To ensure service level agreements with clients are adhered to and where possible improved upon.
- To participate in Quality Control feedback to other departments in the Company
- To maintain clear records of meetings & communications with clients in appropriate locations
- To undertake and deliver projects as specified by your team leader and Managers
- To undergo continuous personal and professional development in order to ensure you are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services to our clients
- To undergo ongoing training in the use of IPS systems, and to train to use new features of our systems as they are developed
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations in accordance with company policy.
- GCSE's with English language and Mathematics required.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in publishing or related fields
- Have good, clear written communication skills including professional management of email
- Have a professional telephone manner and skills
- Be available to attend meetings with clients and customers face to face and by teleconference.
- Be prepared to travel to business premises offsite (for example, customer premises, client offices, book fairs etc) if requested (which may involve overnight stays away from home).
- Display positive, cheerful and proactive behaviours at work and when representing the company.
- Display good problem solving skills
- Be calm under pressure
- Actively participate in, contribute to and record internal and external meetings as required
- Ensure actions arising from meetings are promptly followed up
- Display a flexible attitude to your workload and team colleagues
- Ability to prioritize workload and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work constructively with others.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with all levels of the organization.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Undertake all other reasonable tasks and responsibilities as requested by your manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as a key member of a small team
Essential Physical Demands
- Standard office environment and mainly sedentary role.
- Ability to travel if required.
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Free Hot drinks
- Service Awards