Sweet Cherry publishing
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
Contact details: [email protected]
Sales Executive (Children’s Books)
Sweet Cherry Publishing is an award-winning independent book publisher based in the Midlands and we invite you to join our mission to make books accessible and affordable for all children.
Are you a passionate salesperson? Are you motivated by achieving sales targets? We’re looking for 3 passionate, energetic and agile Sales Executives to pitch and sell our books to an existing list of sales accounts, build relationships in new domestic and export sectors and reach our sales growth targets year-on-year.
You’ll get to work collaboratively with an inclusive, fun and creative team. The role also comes with opportunities to travel the world to build sales and service accounts, exhibit at major trade fairs and play a big part in the growth of our business.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Ability to hit the ground running in selling products
- Confidence in pitching products and achieving sales goals
- Commercial awareness with excellent financial skills
- Proven record of growing sales and managing sales accounts
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate well in a team
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development
- Opportunities for career progression and leadership
- International and domestic travel
- Out-of-office days for meetings and events
- Staff purchases at cost price
Hours: Full-time: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Core office hours: 9.30am to 4.30pm
30-60 minute lunch break (unpaid)
Salary: from £22k (reviewed annually)
If you would like to be part of our fun, diverse and award-winning publishing team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Sales Executive’.
Sweet Cherry champions diversity and inclusivity in publishing careers. We welcome job applications from people with diverse professional backgrounds and life experiences.
Our recruitment process is free from discrimination, including based on race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender and sexuality.