Publishing Liaison Lead
Is the role permanent?:
Yes, Open ended position
Is the role full-time?:
Contact details: [email protected]
Open for applications until the right candidate is found.
PUBLISHING LIAISON LEAD
The Job’s mission
Our ambitious Communications team is seeking a Publishing Liaison Lead to help manage and optimize leveraging IMD authored books from ideation to publication and promotion.
Key activities & accountabilities
- Organize and coordinate the book publishing process at IMD, define clear strategies, policies and guidelines interacting with stakeholders (IMD Faculty, R&D department, publishing houses)
- Provide IMD Faculty with professional guidance and support in book publishing process, from the manuscript preparation to the submission to publishing houses;
- Act as main contact person for publishing houses, negotiate and coordinate partnerships, manage relationships;
- Act as main liaison between IMD stakeholders and external publicists throughout promotion of IMD authored books
- Manage internal aspects of publishing for IMD faculty (from contract with authors to distribution): provide clear information about contracts, procedures, printing costs, layout and formatting etc.
- Manage royalties for what is due to IMD institutionally
- Coordinate a pool of external authors/ghost-writers that can support completion of manuscripts for submission to publishers
If you have the above skills please send your complete application file (letter of motivation and resume in English, copies of your work certificates and diplomas) to [email protected]