dependent on experience
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
Contact details: https://www.quarto.com/aboutus/careersdesc.aspx?seq=113
17 March 2023
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Operations team to support the growth and development of the business.
We are looking for a positive and organised person who loves to learn, is meticulous and conscientious with detail and enthusiastic about providing the best service to our external and internal teams. This role will provide support to the Sales Operations Director ensuring a smooth business environment. This is an entry level role suitable for anyone with a passion for publishing and is a fast learner.
The main responsibilities include
- Supporting key operations functions with general administration tasks such as data cleansing, updating documents, arranging key meetings and agenda’s as required.
- Managing and Processing gratis orders and other free book orders.
- Preparing and sharing standard reports.
- Using internal tools to produce title presentation
The successful Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently as well as partner with others and work well within a team.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and adapt as job and/or organisation changes.
- Good with common standard software (excel, databases and others) with a passion for learning to make the best use of them
- Experience of using databases and/or the ability to pick them up quickly
- Be meticulous and rigorous with all admin and database tasks