Office and Facilities Manager
London (full time office attendance required)
Dependent on experience
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
Contact details: [email protected]
Sunday 19 March at midnight
The Office and Facilities Manager will play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the office as well as overseeing and agreeing contracts with providers for services including building maintenance, security and cleaning.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, and a strong multi-tasker with a can-do attitude to ensure the organisation is running as well as it possibly can. The role will involve building and maintaining relationships with a range of suppliers and representing the company to those suppliers so strong communications skills are essential.
Key office responsibilities and tasks:
- Take responsibility for the smooth running of the office.
- Perform reception duties by being the first point of contact for all visitors and phone enquiries.
- Maintain the office condition and ensure any repairs and scheduled maintenance are carried out.
- Ordering of all office consumables including branded stationary and manage online ordering through Amazon etc.
- Ensure office equipment is in good working order, including printers and kitchen apparatus.
- Coordinate the post by opening and distributing incoming mail and sending outgoing mail.
- Monitor adherence to Fire, Health and Safety regulations by ensuring procedures are followed and implementing any new policies as required.
- Act as the first point of contact for all office suppliers including couriers, cleaners, IT support, and our security company among others.
- Distribute petty cash where appropriate and keep accurate records.
- Checking and approval of invoices for office related services.
- Undertake some PA duties for the Directors including booking transport and diary management.