Job title: Marketing Manager
Company: Emerald Publishing
Location: UK Flexible
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Is the role permanent?: Yes
Is the role full-time?: Yes
Contact details: [email protected] but please note the underlined note about how to apply below
Closing date: 24th September 2021
We are committed to diversity and inclusion therefore we do not accept CV’s, instead we ask candidates to apply on our website: https://careers.emeraldpublishing.com/join-us/
Would you be interested in joining an award-winning and innovative academic publisher?
We have a new permanent vacancy at Emerald Publishing, a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to help shape our growth.
The purpose of this role is to firmly establish Emerald as a publisher with a leading Open Research offer and a genuine commitment to and belief in open science which extends the impact of research. They will generate interest, awareness and excitement in Emerald’s broad open research programme, among all stakeholder communities: authors, editors, reviewers, researchers, students, research institutions, policy makers and practitioners.
We need someone who can…
- Establish, articulate and raise awareness of our open research programme
- Tell the story of the importance of open research and Emerald’s commitment to it across channels: website, social, face to face, email, advertising, sponsorship
- Commission and develop supporting pieces such as white papers, infographics, speaker slots, public engagement which demonstrate the value of open research and align this with Emerald’s impact agenda
- Raise awareness of our open research programme
- Drive submissions of OA content
- Support sales and product marketing in the delivery of open research agreements
- Develop and communicate author services which help researchers extend their impact and tell the story of their research
Role Freedom: You will have the freedom to work with key stakeholders across our marketing, publishing and sales teams as well as getting involved in various key projects.