Job title: Marketing Executive
Company: Intellect Ltd
Location: Bristol (remote working on a temporary basis due to the COVID situation
Salary: £18,850 - £23,950
Is the role permanent: Yes, permanent role
Is the role full-time: Yes, full-time role
Contact details: Heather Robinson, email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 28 May 2021
We welcome applications from people from all backgrounds, genders, abilities and ethnicities.
Intellect is an independent academic publisher for scholars and practitioners teaching and researching in the creative industries.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our team.
- Journals marketing
- Conference marketing
- Digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Assisting the International Marketing Manager
- Outreach to academics including editors and contributors
You should have a proactive attitude, good time management, the ability to work independently with excellent communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others. Training will be given on the job as required.
We are committed to a healthy work/life balance.
- Generous annual leave, 25 days plus bank holidays incl. your Birthday Day
- Contributory pension
- Gym membership
- Childcare voucher scheme where applicable
- Cycle to work scheme
- Strong marketing skills are required
- Publishing experience would be an advantage
- Experience in digital marketing and social media marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English, and good numeracy skills
- Good spelling and grammar skills will be very important as well as the ability to write effective, succinct copy
- Strong admin skills (including good working knowledge of Word and Excel)
- Data entry and strong data manipulation/interpretation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with sometimes demanding stakeholders
- Good organisational skills: Ability to organise and prioritise a varied workload
- Meeting deadlines, working on own initiative
- Attention to detail, resourceful and proactive
- Degree-level education with a keen interest in the dissemination of research.