Job title: Freelance Acquisitions Editors
Company: Central European University (CEU) Press
Location: Home based
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 June 2021
Freelance Acquisitions Editors
At Central European University (CEU) Press, we publish authors that bring a regional perspective to some of the major issues of the day.
We are looking for Freelance Acquisitions Editors to cultivate authors and editors and support list growth and quality in the subject areas below. If you are an experienced editor, interested in supporting new approaches and methodologies, and you know how to commission interdisciplinary books in English, please contact us.
- Climate and Environmental Change
- History, especially as pertains to Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union; Communism and the Cold War; Social and Economic History; Jewish History and the Holocaust
- Political Science, with a focus on regional governance, foreign policy, and comparative politics
- Slavic Studies (Slavic literature, history, and culture)
- Social Science, with a focus on Identity, Gender Studies, Migration and Ethnic Studies
- Sociology, in particular Labor Studies
Please see https://www.ceu.edu/job/freelance-acquisitions-editors
- At least 3 years of experience of acquiring academic books
- Proven results as demonstrated by books published
- Market awareness with an ability to acquire well-performing titles
The position is open to international applicants that are looking for a part-time/freelance position to fit alongside their other role(s), with remuneration based on results.
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com