Editorial Project Manager, education
Newgen Publishing UK Ltd
£19,656-£26,208 depending on experience
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- To schedule and manage, with support, the editorial stages of publishing products, typically from manuscript through to final files, including briefing and managing external suppliers.
- To communicate effectively with publishing customers, providing regular project updates as well as participating in conference calls and/or attending meetings as appropriate.
- To ensure that all products are delivered on time, meet quality standards, fall within budget and are produced to the required specification.
- To collate proofs, conduct photo research, write artwork briefs, and clear text permissions where necessary.
- To assist the portfolio manager and/or programme manager as required.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Impeccable editorial, organisational and communication skills.
- Previous publishing experience, particularly a good working knowledge of editorial processes.
- Degree-level education (publishing qualifications an advantage).
- Knowledge of the UK and/or international education system and market would be useful.
More information: https://newgen.co/job-desc12?role=Editorial-Project-Manager-Education&country=