Job title: Editorial Intern
Company: Class Professional Publishing
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Is the role full time? Yes
Is the role permanent? No, a 6-month placement
Contact: Emma Milman, Head of Editorial: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Closing date: 18 June
Class Publishing is looking for an editorial intern to join us for six months. The focus of the internship will be to provide support for the editorial department on our growing list of digital resources.
It will include:
- Developing content for publication on our apps and websites.
- Uploading material to our database.
- Checking content for style and consistency before publication.
- Software testing of apps and website resources that are in beta.
- Working closely with our Senior Digital Editor, Editors and Editorial Assistant to ensure content is published according to brief.
- Administrative assistance with record keeping.
Key attributes and skills are:
- An aptitude for learning new digital systems.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Problem solving.
- An eye for detail.
This is a full time, six-month internship with a salary of £18,000 per annum. The role will be based at our Bridgwater, Somerset office. You will be joining a small, supportive and collaborative team. You will have the opportunity to become closely involved in projects and develop a wide range of skills.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Emma Milman, Head of Editorial: email@example.com The closing date for applications is Friday 18th June.