Company office, Redruth, Cornwall TR16 5HY
Is the role permanent?:
Is the role full time?:
Contact details: [email protected]
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic individual to join our editorial team. The role involves commissioning new titles and developing the existing and archive list. The ideal candidate will have a love of all types of publishing media, will be flexible in their approach and have outstanding communication skills. A love of life with a positive and fun-loving nature will be a distinct advantage.
Opportunities for in-house writing will be encouraged and available for candidates with an aptitude in this aspect.
Tor Mark has been publishing local books for over 80 years. We specialise in books for Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Yorkshire. Accelerated commercial growth means we are now looking to appoint a full time editor to join our committed team based in beautiful Cornwall.
- Working closely with colleagues to develop and deliver new and existing titles
- Project management from conception through to publication
- Maintaining brilliant relationships with authors to ensure the best publishing outcomes for everyone
- Playing a full role in cross-company support for colleagues and departments
- Bringing innovation and creativity along with strong editorial and language skills to a highly-skilled team
An interest in how publishing may play a full role in the emerging metaverse will be particularly welcome.
For further information, and the job description, please visit www.tormark.co.uk/work-for-us
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please send a CV and covering letter explaining your interest in publishing and personal criteria fit to Anna Corbett [email protected]