Job title: Books Marketing Assistant
Company: Liverpool University Press
Location: Temporarily home-based, thereafter Liverpool (UK) on a weekly basis.
Salary: £20,000 plus £1k bonus
Is this role Permanent?: Yes
Is this role Full time?: Yes
Contact: Head of Sales and Marketing, Jennie Collinson: email@example.com
Closing date: 16th June 2021
The Books Marketing Assistant (History & Culture) reports to the Books Marketing Manager (History & Culture) and will under her supervision:
- Prepare and undertake a range of books marketing campaigns for the history and cultural studies seasonal lists. This includes liaising regularly with and supporting individual authors.
- Design marketing literature, such as flyers and advertisements using the Adobe Suite.
- Keep all spreadsheets, marketing materials and plans up to date.
- Write copy for catalogues, blog posts and other promotional opportunities.
- Promote new releases on a variety of social media platforms.
- Represent the Press at academic conferences as required.
The role will be home-based until, following government and University of Liverpool guidance, it is safe to return to the office – from that point on the successful candidate will be required to visit the office in Liverpool on a weekly basis.
Benefits include 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, excellent pension scheme and great colleagues.
Please email a CV to LUP’s Head of Sales & Marketing, Jennie Collinson firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role and the details of two referees who will only be contacted in the event that you are offered the position. LUP welcomes applications from candidates under-represented in the publishing industry.
We regret that we will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
For further information please see our full job description: https://liverpooluniversitypress.blog/2021/06/01/position-available-books-marketing-assistant-2/