Amazon & Online Sales Specialist
Flexible – predominantly working from home with bi-monthly visits to the office as required. You also have the opportunity for working from the company’s office in North London or hybrid working.
: £25,000 - £28,000 plus bonus
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
Full time or part time depending on relevant experience
Send a CV and covering letter to Marion Akehurst, Head of Sales Operations: [email protected]
24th March 2023, early applications may be prioritised
About Pinnacle Booksales:
Pinnacle Booksales is a leading UK based sales representation and distribution company.
A super opportunity to join a friendly, successful non-corporate trade books sales representation team. The company is well respected in book sales distribution and represents high profile trade book publishing clients. You will report to the Head of Sales Operations and work closely with your sales colleagues and client publishers.
About the role:
We are looking for an organised, highly motivated, and enthusiastic person to join our team. Working closely with our team and client publishers, the ideal candidate has excellent Amazon special sales skills, You will have experience in maximising online revenue through online sales channels, particularly Amazon. A great opportunity for someone who enjoys fast paced, hands-on management of day-to-day performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving sales and improving rankings on Amazon and other online retailers.
- Optimising product listings, improving visibility of products across online sales channels and driving conversion rate
- Supporting the delivery of budgets in-line with wider business growth ambitions.
- Ensuring we have a market-beating commercial proposition that will support commercial growth.
- Working with the publishers’ campaigns, pitches and drive consumers to our books online
- Using analytics to analyse performance, identify opportunities and report versus assigned KPI’s
- Managing the relationships with Amazon, and other online retailers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- An experienced Online channel manager with experience working with Amazon Advantage
- A confident, creative, collaborative person with excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Adept with IT systems and data management with great analytical skills
- A can-do attitude with the ability to identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and prioritize workload
- A flexible team player who enjoys new projects and building relationships with colleagues around the globe
- Basic graphic design skills and knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus