Amazon Sales Specialist
Sweet Cherry Publishing
Negotiable depending on experience
Is the role permanent?
Is the role full-time?
Contact details: [email protected]
Sweet Cherry is an award-winning children’s book publisher and we are looking for an organised, highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Sales Team. Working closely with the Head of Sales and working collaboratively with other areas in the company, the ideal candidate would have excellent Amazon special sales skills, some customer-facing experience, and a passion for reading books. This person will have experience in maximising online revenue through online sales channels, predominantly Amazon. A great opportunity for someone who enjoys fast paced, hands-on management of day to day performance, to start their career in children’s publishing and gain commercial experience in the UK and export bookselling.
- Driving sales and improving rankings on Amazon and other online retailers.
- Creating and optimising product listings, improving visibility of products across online sales channels and driving CVR.
- Supporting the delivery of budgets in-line with wider business growth ambitions.
- Ensuring we have a market-beating commercial proposition that will support commercial growth.
- Working with the marketing team to perfect campaigns, pitches and drive consumers to our books online
- Using analytics to analyse performance, identify opportunities and report versus assigned KPI’s
- Managing relationship with Amazon
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent IT skills
- Quick at learning new software and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat and InDesign
- Marketplace Channel Manager skills
- At Least 2 years experience on Amazon
- Comfortable handling and analysing Data
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- A good understanding of different book products
- A keen eye for detail
- A self-starter who can hit the ground running
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and have the ability to remain calm in a busy environment.
Sweet Cherry Publishing is an award-winning independent children’s book publisher based in the UK. We are a small team with a big mission! Inspired by our Leicester heritage, where over 25k children live in poverty and literacy rates are amongst the lowest in the country, we believe that all children should have access to great stories and we work to break down the socio-economic barriers that often get in the way of access to books.
Company Mission Statement: Bringing great stories within everyone’s reach.
What we offer:
- Training and development
- Free onsite parking
- Workplace pension
Working Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday; Core office hours: 9.am - 5pm. 30 or 60 minute unpaid lunch
Location: Sweet Cherry Publishing, Units 4U18, The Book Brothers Business Park, Tolwell Road, Beaumont Leys, Leicester, LE4 1BR, United Kingdom
Term: Permanent, subject to a 6-month probationary period
Reports to: Head of Sales
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
Starting salary: Negotiable depending on experience
To apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Sweet Cherry is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace. We welcome job applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experience